Wednesday, June 06, 2007

HP Deskjet 2360 Printer Review


















Here's review from HP Deskjet 2360 Printer
from an amazon customer, I hope this review helpul for you.


I bought this printer for my wife to keep on her nighttable when the old Epson printer she had ran out of ink. I priced new cartridges, thought about the slow speed of the printer she was using, and then decided to just chuck the old printer and buy this HP printer for 49 bucks. Of course, it came with two new ink cartridges to boot! I always use HP printers in my work and have found them to last long and provide consistent, reliable output. So far this little cheapie hasn't disappointed. It was easy to set up, easy to get it to work on my wife's unfortunate Windoze laptop (I use Macs almost exclusively), it's faster and produces better output quality than that nasty old Epson.

I think I'll keep her!

My wife, that is. And we'll keep the printer, too!
By J. Friedman "J-F" (Upstate NY USA)

No comments:


Copy right @ 2005 Printer Blog - Printer Site Map